The Employee Benefits Awards will take place on Friday 19 November 2021 at 11:45 (GMT).
The Employee Benefits Awards will take place at City Central at the HAC , City Rd, London EC1Y 4TW.
The doors to the Awards will open at 11:45 (GMT) where a drinks reception will be held before the Awards Ceremony officially start.
- Get the ultimate recognition that you have reached the very highest standards.
- Send a strong signal to the industry that you are paving the way within this field.
You have everything to win and nothing to lose by entering.
Entry into The Employee Benefits Awards 2021 is open to HR departments and professionals within any organisation operating outside the employee benefits space who are producing work specifically in the period from 7 February 2020 to 24 May 2021.
Entries from outside the UK are welcome.
Entries must fulfil the definitions of the category in which they are entering (see categories for details).
Entrants should provide clear responses under three headings:
Where part of the criteria requires them, statistics and/or specific data must be provided.
Entry pdfs should contain the written submission, supporting imagery and links to videos.
- All work should be entered using our online entry system and supplied as PDF's (max 1000 words) or URLs.
- Separate PDFs must be supplied for work entered into each category.
Video files should not be uploaded but hosted and links provided.
There is an entry fee of £200 + VAT for each project entered into each category.
- Once you have uploaded your entry online you can opt to pay by credit card or by invoice.
- Invoices and receipted invoices will be automatically sent to the email address of the user that is logged in to the website at the point of submission.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that payment of entry invoices is received.
Please note, if payment has not been received by the judging day, your entry will be disqualified.
- Benefits Professional of the Year
- HR or Benefits Team of the Year
- Best Alignment of Benefits to Business Strategy
- Best Benefits Communications - Large Employer
- Best Benefits Communications - Small Employer
- Best Benefits to Support Work-Life Balance
- Best DC Pensions Strategy
- Best Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Best Financial Wellbeing Strategy - Large Employer
- Best Financial Wellbeing Strategy - Small Employer
- Best Flexible Benefits Plan
- Best Healthcare and Wellbeing - Large Employer
- Best Healthcare and Wellbeing - Small Employer
- Best Mental Health Strategy
- Best Pay and Bonus Strategy
- Best Pensions Communications
- Best Benefits to Support Employees during the Pandemic
- Best Supplier to Work For
- Best use of Benefits Technology
- Best use of Benefits to Support the Employee Experience
- Best Voluntary Benefits
- Most Motivational Benefits
- Grand Prix
Entries close Monday 24 May 2021, 23:55. Please note the Employee Benefits office hours are 09:00 - 17:00 GMT. If you require assistance uploading your entry you will need to contact us within this time.
Entries should be no more than 1000 words. Entries exceeding this limit may be marked down or disqualified.
Entries can be paid for by credit card or invoice at the time of submission.
You will be redirected to DVV Media HR's payment page hosted by Paypal.
You do not need to set up a PayPal account, you simply submit credit card details.
Once completed you will receive a receipt from both PayPal and Employee Benefits Awards.
If you do not receive both, please email Events@employeebenefits.co.uk
We do not accept American Express.
Once you have selected the invoice option you will have the opportunity to input a Purchase Order Number if you have one.
If you have a purchase order number at a later date please email this to firstname.lastname@example.org who will assign this to your invoice and re-issue.
Invoices will be issued at the point of submission and emailed to the address assigned to the login credentials.
It is the entrants responsibility to ensure that this is forwarded to their accounts team for payment.
Invoice terms are 30 days.
If you have not received the invoice attached to your confirmation email, please check your junk mail and spam filters.
if you require it to be re-sent.
All work should be entered using our online entry system.
1. Select the category you wish to enter (You can select additional categories from the drop down menu in the basket and then clicking the green + button).
2. You will then be redirected to a registration page for new users or login page for returning users.
3. You will need to supply information for each category you enter.
It is the entrant's responsibility to ensure that they have (written) permission from any owner of the supporting material they are wishing to upload.
4. Once all mandatory fields have been answered you can proceed to payment. Here you should complete your companies billing address.
5. Once completed you will then be asked to select to pay via credit card or invoice.
Invoices will be emailed directly to the email address assigned to the login credentials.
For credit card payments you will be redirected to an online payment page hosted by Paypal.
Please note that we are currently unable to accept payments from American Express credit cards.
6. A Confirmation email will be automatically emailed to the address assigned to the login credentials as soon as you complete your order.
If this is not received check your junk mail folder and contact Events@employeebenefits.co.uk
Entry into The Employee Benefits Awards 2021 is open to any HR department or professional from any organistion operating outside the employee benefits space producing work specifically from 7 February 2020 to 24 May 2021.
Yes, please press the “Save for Later” button which will then move your incomplete entry into your “Saved Items”.
When you are ready to submit you can log back in, go to your saved items tab to make any necessary changes before selecting the “Move to Basket” button which will allow you to complete your transaction.
Entries from outside the UK are welcome.
Any submissions in languages other than English must be accompanied by an English translation.
It is encouraged that, if shortlisted, international companies attend the award ceremony in London.
Yes, as long as it is before the final entry deadline of 23:55 on 24 May 2021.
Steps to alter entry:
> Login using your email and password on the awards website
> Under Transactions click the Complete tab
> Click the Transaction ID of the relevant entry
> You will automatically be taken to Summary screen. From there select the Items tab to the right
> Go to the field(s) you wish to change and make your amendments
> Scroll to the bottom of the page and press save
Please note if you do not press save the changes will not be made and you can only make edits to your submission until the entry deadline.
After 23:55 on 24 May 2021 no further changes can be made.
Yes, submitting the same entry into more than one category is allowed.
However each entry must be tailored to the category’s specific criteria, uploaded and paid for.
- There are 23 award categories.
- Each entry is judged by a panel of HR professionals from leading organisations.
- All entries will be judged against the criteria indicated for each category.
Decisions of the judges will be final.
All shortlisted entries will be notified by email in September 2021.
Winners will be announced live at the Awards on Friday 19 November 2021.