Employee Benefits Awards Entry Terms and Conditions
Information about how we may share your data with our sponsors:
This event is being sponsored by the sponsors listed on www.employeebenefitsawards.co.uk . We may make available our registrants' details, including: name, job title, company, email address, phone number and selected demographics to all our sponsors. This is in our and our sponsors' legitimate business interests: it allows us to attract the most appropriate sponsors for the events and to facilitate business-to-business communication between our sponsors and our registrants during and after our events. Our sponsors may contact you about their products and services.
ENTERING THE EMPLOYEE BENEFITS AWARDS 2021
Entries will open on 22 February 2021.
1.1 Entrants must be practicing in-house HR teams at organisations operating outside of the employee benefits industry.
1.2 Service providers, advisers and consultants may not enter other providers/advisers/consultants operating within this market. Such entries will be disqualified and no refunds will apply.
1.3 Service providers, advisers and consultants wishing to enter their own organisation should do so in the ‘Best supplier to work for’ category.
1.4 Service providers, advisers and consultants must not enter their own organisation as an employer into any other category than ‘Best supplier to work for’. Any entry that is deemed to be of this nature will not be judged and will be withdrawn. In these instances, entry fees will not be refunded.
2. For many categories, providers of products and services to the employee benefits sector can enter on behalf of their corporate clients. Such providers submitting an entry can only do so if they agree that:
• Each individual entry can only relate to one client;
• They must have prior written permission from the client to submit the entry on its behalf;
• They must provide contact details of the individual at the client company with whom Employee Benefits should liaise;
• While we will recognise the provider’s contribution in our coverage of the shortlists, it is the client who will be named as highly commended or winner.
3. Entries must fulfil the definitions of the category in which they are entering (see categories for details).
• Entrants should provide clear responses and complete all sections of the entry form;
• Entry statement should be no more than 1,000 words .
4. All work should be entered using our online entry system.
• Video files should not be uploaded but hosted and links provided.
• A high-resolution version of your company logo and a supporting picture should be uploaded at the point of submission that will be used in the awards presentation if your entry is shortlisted.
5. It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they have (written) permission from any owner of the supporting material they are wishing to upload. This includes:
• Literary works such as articles, stories, journals, or computer programs;
• Pictures and graphics;
• Blueprints of architecture;
• Plays and screenplays;
• Audio-visual recordings such as movies;
• Sound recordings;
• PowerPoint presentations.
6. Entries will be judged by a distinguished panel of experts drawn from the employee benefits industry selected by Employee Benefits. Decisions of the judges will be final. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries will remain strictly confidential between the entrant and the Employee Benefits Awards.
7. There is an entry fee of £200 + VAT per entry per category, which must be paid at the time of submission via credit card or by invoice. Please note that we do not accept American Express payments. If payment has not been received by the date of judging, your entry will be disqualified.
8. If an entry is deemed more appropriate for another category, Employee Benefits Awards reserve the right to move it without notifying the entrant in advance.
9. The closing date for entries is 11.55pm (GMT) on 24 May 2021.
10. Entries arriving after the closing date will be disqualified. Any entries received incomplete, illegible or not complying with the rules will be disqualified subject to the discretion of the chair of the judging panel.
11. Entrants should disclose all relevant information in their submission. Any entries found to have omitted details that may have influenced the judges’ decision could be disqualified subject to the discretion of the chair of the judging panel.
12. If you have not received confirmation that your entry has been received, please contact our operations manager at firstname.lastname@example.org . No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost during the online submission. Employee Benefits Awards recommend that you keep a copy of the submission as an MS Word document and then paste the appropriate information into the text fields.
13. You will be informed via email if your entry has been shortlisted.
14. The announcement of the winners will be made at the Employee Benefits Awards, taking place at City Central at the HAC on Friday 19 November 2021.
The Employee Benefits Awards is a paid for event and all attendees, including shortlisted entrants, will need to purchase tickets.
Each winner will receive an engraved trophy. No cash alternative will be provided.
15. Where the entrant cancels or withdraws an entry or fails to make a payment in accordance with the rules of entry on the due date, the company reserves the right to suspend or cancel the entry or accept the action of such entrant as cancellation of such entry. However, in the event of such a cancellation, no refund will be made of entry fees paid and any entry fees due and unpaid will remain payable by the entrant.
16.1 If the company decides to move the Awards to another venue, change the date of the Awards or hold the Awards without an Awards ceremony: the company shall not be liable to refund any entry fees; and the entrant shall remain liable to pay the company any outstanding entry fees.
16.2 If the company cancels the Awards completely: the company shall be liable to refund any entry fees; and the entrant shall not remain liable to pay the company any outstanding entry fees.
You can find the terms and conditions for all bookings at the following link.