As we enter the 18th year, we’re looking forward to another fantastic event as we celebrate the HR, reward and benefits community. The Awards is a place to look back over the last 12 months and recognise individuals, teams and organisations who are making a difference through their reward and benefits strategies.
If you're an employer, why should you enter?
• Be acknowledged for yours and your team’s individual efforts over the past 12 months
• Be credited as a top performer in the industry
• Raise your organisation’s and team’s profile both internally and within the industry
• Demonstrate to clients, staff and potential employees that your organisation have implemented an award-winning employee benefits scheme
• Be recognised in front of your colleagues and peers by the leading industry title and esteemed judging panel
If you're a provider, why should you enter?
• Show the industry what great things your corporate clients are doing working in partnership with you
• Benchmark your abilities against competitors
• Be credited as the entering company to an Employee Benefits Awards 2020 winner
• Demonstrate how use of your products and services have added value to organisations
• Raise your brand and company profile within the employee benefits community and demonstrate that you are a major player in the industry
• Enter your internal HR team for ‘Best supplier to work for’ and show us how you and your team use your benefits package to position yourself as an attractive employer, beyond merely offering your organisation’s own products and services to your workforce